Custom Search

ESPNsoccernet GLOBAL

ESPNsoccernet US

ESPNsoccernet MLS

Football news, match reports and fixtures | guardian.co.uk

ESPNsoccernet Premier League

Manchester City

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fighting the Common Cold...

After two days of training following the east coast snowstorm, I might be coming down with something..I've made it my vow to not end 2010 with a cold. At the moment I seem to be winning the battle after chugging orange juice filled with vitamin C and chowing down on clam chowder soup. I thought I'd share my findings with others along the east coast and anyone suffering the onset symptoms of a cold or flu. I found some great tips on WebMD. For those suffering a cold/flu, best of wishes in getting better and enjoying a Happy New Year!..



Tips:

  • Consume soup or tea
  • Drink plenty of fluids
  • Moisturize the air
  • Breathe in stream
  • Soothe your nose
  • Gargle
  • Get plenty of rest
  • Get some help
  • Consider medication
  • Talk to your Doctor if symptoms proceed
tips courtesy of  R. Morgan Griffin @ WebMD

No comments:

Post a Comment